Data Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant register and privacy statement. This page describes the main points of the register and privacy statement for Sami Laiho courses provided by Corellia Helsinki Ltd.
Corellia Helsinki Ltd
Vuorikatu 20 A
Contact person responsible for the register
Purpose and general description
The purpose of the privacy statement and data balance sheet is to describe the documentation required by law for the data collected and stored by Corellia Helsinki Ltd (hereinafter ”Corellia”) regarding its customers.
Corellia only collects and stores information from its customers:
- necessary to fulfill the contract between Corellia, Matti Laiho Ltd and the customer
- required to deliver a newsletter based on the customer relationship or ordered by the customer themselves
Corellia grants the billing information to Matti Laiho Ltd (business ID 0482947-3), which is responsible for the invoicing of trainings.
Corellia does not collect information for other purposes or share information with other parties.
Legal basis for data collection
The legality of the collected data is based on two legal bases (Article 6(1)(a) and (b)):
- A) The data subject has given consent for the processing of their personal data – newsletter subscribers
- B) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject
Information Corellia stores:
Person’s information (customer/course participant)
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number (optional)
- Additional information
- Company (optional)
- Title (optional)
- Operating system preference for the course
- Special dietary requirements (optional)
- Other relevant information (optional)
- Person or organization to be invoiced
- Visiting address
- Postal code and location
- Business ID (optional)
- Reference (optional)
- Message (optional)
- Billing address
- Billing postal address
- E-invoice address (optional)
- E-invoice operator and operator ID (optional)
- Email address
- Interests (Corellia training topics)
Data is stored only as a record accessible to authorized personnel at Corellia. Computers used by users are protected by usernames and passwords. The physical and digital security of the hardware is appropriately maintained. Information is kept for as long as necessary to maintain the customer relationship and for accounting purposes.
Data subject rights
The data subject has the right to inquire about the data stored about them by contacting Corellia personally. The request must be made in writing and answered within the time limit set out in the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (usually within one month).